Join the Palace Guild Today!
- Sit on a parade float?
- LOVE the Palace and want to help out in any way possible?
- Want to earn complimentary tickets to see your favorite Palace shows?
THEN THE GUILD IS PERFECT FOR YOU!
The Guild is dedicated to supporting the Palace in any way that we can. You don’t have to be a Theatre Nerd, (although Theatre Nerds are welcome too!). Read on to find out more, OR contact the guild chair at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can help you, help us!
The Palace Theatre Guild’s mission is to support The Palace Theatre and its community. We intend to fulfill its mission supporting the staff, crew, actors and volunteers, encouraging growth in all theatrical disciplines, and creating participation and education for the surrounding communities.
WHAT IS THE GUILD?
Think of us as a Booster Club. The Guild is a group of individuals dedicated to the growth and promotion of the community of people involved with The Georgetown Palace. We are here for The Palace, but also for the hardworking volunteers of The Palace. Trying to spread the word about the theatrical productions we have, as well as supporting those Productions.
What Guild Members do:
- Plan and host opening night parties
- Fundraise through raffles, sales, and other events
- Participate in local community through outreach programs such as youth events, charity fundraising, parades, and community booths
- Plan and host Thank You Galas for our sponsors, donors, and patrons
- Hold the annual End of Season Party for our cherished volunteers.
- Sponsor the Teen Guild for youth ages 12 through 17.