Indoor Safety Protocols (as of Nov 2020)
We have updated our indoor safety protocols. Capacity is limited 25%, every other row will be left empty, and there will be 2 empty seats between every group from a different household. Consistent with ASHRAE recommendations, we have installed MERV 13 filters and increased our outdoor air intake to allow for a complete replacement of air every thirty minutes within the theatre. Other protocols include:
- For the safety of our patrons, staff, and volunteers, masks are required to be worn over the nose and mouth at all times, including while seated. This policy will be strictly enforced.
- No food or drinks will be allowed in the theatre, but you are free to purchase a drink at intermission to enjoy outside the theatre.
- Upon arrival, all patrons will have their temperature checked and confirm that they are not experiencing any new COVID19 Symptoms.
- Arrival times will be staggered and rows will be dismissed one at a time
- There will be a 2 seats separation between all groups and every other row will be empty.
- Before and after each performance, armrests will be wiped down along with handrails and door handles.
- Bathrooms will have a thorough cleaning before performances and sanitizing wipes will be available in the restrooms for patrons to use.
- There will be social distancing for the restroom and in the lobby.
- The cast and crew will wear face shields to protect themselves and patrons.
- There will be no greeting of the cast after the show.