Job Title: Marketing & Media Specialist
Supervision received from: Operations Manager
Coordinate with: All Palace Staff and Volunteers
This position is in charge of branding, graphic design and marketing for the Palace organization as a whole. Also serves as a customer service representative for the business and box office.
Media/Graphics Design Duties
- Coordinates the design and branding of each production, each season and for the Palace Organization as a whole. Coordinates a unified message for each event, from season announcement and brochure, audition announcements, ticket sales and advertising through print, website and online social media. Works with Production Team, Operations team and Education Department to produce the desired branding.
- Creates and schedules ads, posters, and season collateral for each production and season.
- Coordinates with the Executive Director to design and create fundraising collateral and marketing materials for print and web as needed throughout the season.
- Creates, manages and updates video content for the Lobby television monitor to include slideshows and film clips.
- Coordinates ad sales for the season playbill. Creates ads as needed for businesses that purchase ad space in our playbill throughout the year.
- Produces the playbill shell for the season and the playbill insert for each production. This includes coordinating with Productions to compile, proof, and edit content.
- Creates audio/visual components for pre-show presentation, grant and fundraising purposes.
- Creates and schedules e-blast marketing through Constant Contact.
Administrative/Customer Service Duties
- Provides assistance with special projects for both Operations and Productions and being available for Board Member requests – as time and office needs allow.
- Sells and processes season tickets and individual show tickets on the phone and in person as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
A successful candidate will have proven experience working with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, and Adobe Premier Pro. He or she will have the ability to interact with the public, an interest in live theatre/music performances, an ability to multitask and think on the go and a positive, friendly attitude.
Work Hours: 40 hours/week
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, portfolio and resume to email@example.com.
The Georgetown Palace Theatre, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the quality of life in Georgetown and Williamson County by providing a venue for quality and affordable entertainment and educational opportunities in the performing arts.